Isn’t that what everyone wants? Did you know that your website platform and developer could be drastically holding you back from getting top listings? Sad but true. The worse part is most website owners don’t even know it.
Incorrect navigation, category structure, content distribution, and sitemap creation can cause insurmountable odds in getting your site a top Google, Bing, and Yahoo listing. Too many websites are developed to use automated SEO creation functions that is provided by the website creation software. Or, they simply ignore the SEO structure completely and instead opt for the easy way out of giving the customer what they push for even though they may know it will be harmful to the websites future. Why? Because SEO isn’t for beginners much less for hard to handle software pertaining to optimizing your site.
WordPress together with ReadyLaunchWP solves those issues. The basic architecture of WordPress is 80% SEO friendly. The other 20% can be easily managed by most SEO professionals.
WordPress offers an great environment for easy construction of a sound SEO architecture and maintenance. Here are just a few easy to access and modify elements:
- Meta Description
- Noindex/Nofollow HTML Tags
- Image Optimization